Today is the 9 month mark for Hendrix! My cute little baby is getting so big I can't even believe it. His personality is developing so quickly and he does something new everyday. Here is a little taste of his cute personality.
*Has this "cheesy" smile he does every so often. The picture above is capturing it for the first time. It's pretty hilarious.
* Crawls EVERYWHERE. He gets faster everyday.
* Makes the most hilarious faces and noises. He has quite the vocal cords.
* Sits up in his crib now. The other day he woke up from a nap and I found him sitting up in his crib with one of the animals on his mobile in his mouth! I wish I would have taken a picture of it (too bad my camera is smashed)
* Kicks his legs when he gets excited.
* LOVES when people come over to visit.
* Has a big boy car seat now and LOVES it.
* Has 2 bottom teeth. (Sharp little things too!)
* Favorite Foods: Yogurt, Avocado, Peaches, waffles and Puffs.
* Says "Ma Ma."
* Waves goodbye to everyone.
Just talking about him makes me want to wake him up from his nap and squeeze his firm little cheeks. He is so sweet and such a good boy, I am so lucky to have him. Happy 9 months baby!
4 comments:
He seriously is the cutest little boy. I love his personality! What a sweetheart! I can't believe he is as old as you were pregnant?!? CRAZY!!
hi its meghan... i love him! he is the cutest ever and i am so glad i get to see him so often.
I'm so glad we got to spend so much time with you and your big boy. It was so fun to see him and Cash play. What a fun time!
We love Hendrix. These are really cute pictures. I love his new smile!
Post a Comment