Thursday, May 14, 2009
Postpartum
Yes, the title of this blog entry is the name of the new indoor soccer team I'm playing on. Pretty awesome huh? Wendy and I are playing Wednesday nights with a bunch of girls we played soccer with in highschool, and most of us just had babies. I haven't played soccer since my senior year and neither has Wendy. Oh boy.... we actually won our game though! 2-1! YAY! Don't worry though, I scored the goal for the other team. LOL. Like I'm in 3rd grade or something. It was a total accident and completely embarrassing. I went to block the shot with my leg and the ball hit my shin the wrong way (obviously) and into the goal. I was SO embarrassed! But I seemed to play pretty well the rest of the game, probably because I came out every 4 mintues or so. I wish I were in better shape, my poor lungs are shot today. I hope we can continue our winning streak! Wish us luck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You and Wendy are aweseome players and I admire you for getting out there and playing ball after having your babies. You girls have a great team.
Post a Comment